Monday, February 26, 2007

Being An Underperformer - Curtain Raiser

Today, I am starting with a series titled "Being an Underperformer". Since the title is, sort of, long, I'll be using "BAU" to refer to it.

So all my posts titled "BAU" will indicate that the post belongs to the series "Being an Underperformer".

Each post will be in the form of "Lessons". So you will have "Lesson 1", "Lesson 2", and so on. Why "Lesson" you may ask? Well, because each post will have something that I want to tell readers NOT to do at workplace.

I know some lessons can raise a controversy. I also know that many of you may not agree to some of my thoughts too. So understand that these thoughts have originated from something I have experienced first hand or have seen it happening to others. So sometimes the lessons can be totally based on the situation which may never ever happen to you in a lifetime. To which I would say "Good. Consider yourself lucky. Because all my lessons are based on what NOT to do."

Another thing I want to point out is that I will keep the titles of all the lessons "negative". As in beginning with "Do not" or "Never". But once in a while I may come across a topic that I may not be able to put it as a "Do not" or a "Never" topic. So please bear with me on that.

For my new readers who wants to get upto speed on the background of the series, I will link the words "BAU" in each of my lessons to this post.

Other than this, I think we are good to go.

technorati tags:,

No comments: